Mental Health Resource Library
The Mental Health Resource Library is a free service available to all residents of Grey and Bruce counties who would like information about different types of mental health, mental illness, medications and other related subjects. The Mental Health Library has:
- 1,400 books
- 130 videos, DVDs, Cds and audiocassettes
- various newsletters and periodicals
Books are divided into the following sections:
- ANXIETY/POST TRAUMATIC STRESS
- ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
- BIPOLAR DISORDER
- CLINICAL ISSUES
- COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH
- EATING DISORDERS/SELF-HARM
- FAMILY SUPPORT
- GROUP LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT
- MENTAL HEALTH
- MENTAL ILLNESS
- OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER
- RESOURCE BOOKS
- Those wishing to borrow resources must fill out a lending agreement.
- One or two books can be taken at a time and borrowed up to three weeks.
- Videos can be borrowed one at a time for a one week period.
- Books and videos are the responsibility of the borrower and must be returned on time and in good condition.
- Replacement costs will be charged for damaged or lost material.
The library is open 8:30 to 4:30, Monday through Friday, with the exception of statutory holidays.
The library is located in the offices of CNST, 1101 2nd Avenue East, Suite 205, Owen Sound.
Stop in and visit
Everyone is welcome to stop in and check out our Mental Health Resource Library. If you are looking for something specific we will do our best to help. We can be reached in the following ways: