Who are we?
The Community Network Support Team (CNST) is a program committed to the improvement of mental health and addiction knowledge and resources/information for the people of Grey and Bruce counties.
What services do we provide?
We offer a range of services and supports that include the following:
- publish the Pivot a local newsletter that acts as a forum for local information on mental health, addiction and related social service issues.
- publish Where to Find Help in Grey and Bruce. This four page document gives a brief description and telephone numbers for many of the local services to aid people in knowing where to call for help.
- Operate the Mental Health Resource Library
This library is open to the public and offers books, articles and videos on an array of mental health topics.
- Maintain the website-- www.mhagb.ca
This website provides information about mental health and addiction services located in Grey and Bruce Counties.
- Research and Information Packages
Research topics and put together specialized information packages on such things as mental illness, medications, self-help, leadership skills, planning, etc.
Offer overviews of local community mental health and addiction services to people working in health and social service, as well as to individuals and groups throughout the community.
- Education Coordinate mental health and addiction seminars/workshops and similar events for professionals and/or the community. Offer educational talks throughout the Grey Bruce community from time to time on mental health related topicsprovide consultation, co-ordination and practical assistance in planning and delivery of mental health and addiction related events
Whom do we serve?
CNST works with a broad range of health, human services, consumer/survivors, families of people with mental illness, and community groups that contribute to the mental health system of Grey and Bruce. These could include;
self help groups
Is there a cost?
CNST is a program of HopeGreyBruce Mental Health and Addictions Services and is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Our services are offered free of charge.
Can we help you?
If you think CNST might be able to help, give us a call at 519-371-4551 and let us know what you require. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sponsoring Agency - HopeGreyBruce Mental Health & Addictions Services